Saturday, January 16, 2010

It was FRIGID last week!

Disproving Point #1.

Alright. It may be nice and sunny right now... and somehow frightfully warm for a day in the middle of January... but did you feel how cold it was LAST WEEK in New York?! JESUS! Freeze my balls off if you know what I mean (I mean it was so cold I could have frozen my balls off).

If global warming is such a huge problem then how come there was a giant winter storm all along the East Coast?! Hmm?! And how come the weather then drastically shifted to warm and then to cold and then to warm and then to cold and continually changing almost as if it didn't know what it was doing in a sorta frightening way? Hmm?

As long as I have to put on my Orange Snow Hat I don't think we can say the globe is getting warmer. So much for global warming! I wore a heavy coat last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment