Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome to my science den.

Hi there. So there has been a lot of hullabaloo and "theories" about global warming, how we're all going to die sometime in the near future because we as humans have royally screwed up the planet Earth that we live on. A lot of "scientists" are now wanting you to believe that we're all doomed... we're all dead... like in that movie "The Day After Tomorrow."

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT SCIENTISTS?! I'm just as smart as you! I went to college! And I know that Global Warming is a complete and total myth, just a way to limit our freedoms as Americans. You scientists like to take away all the fun in everything with your fancy and fake concepts of global warming, mini black holes and cholesterol.

Well I've had it. I can prove global warming is a myth! And I can do it from my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment